24 January 2008

Only Those With Tickets Could Watch...

Texas A&M vs Baylor tonight, what a game! Would have been nice to watch it!? Ask one of the lucky few to witness this game. Although, if either team wasn't playing KU, I would have been a no-show to view. With the KU game beginning @ 6, it wouldn't have been a problem though. What I was left with to watch (LA Lakers-San Antonio), (K-State-Colorado), (Australian Open Tennis?!?) The first 2 sporting events I named...OK...but to not give consideration to (before the game began) Baylor 15-2, and Texas A&M 15-3?! Ludicrous, not like Super Sugar Crisp! Who knew the game would turn out this way, but to bypass a more-than-decent pre-game match-up in the Big 12 is a slap in the conference face! Guess it will take a National Championship Title from the Big 12 conference, from...I don't know...??? KANSAS JAYHAWKS!! That would make my year...well after my wedding date this year :) ! Wake up ESPN, Fox Sports, etc.!!

No comments: